Crystal River Cruises has revealed its 2018/19 offerings with the brochure showcasing every part of the Crystal River Experience.
The ultra-luxury line is offering 35 itineraries along the Danube, Rhine, Maine and Moselle Rivers on the Crystal Mozart, Crystal Bach, Crystal Mahler, Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel.
The Debussy and Ravel will launch in April and May and this will be the first year the entire fleet sails together.
The brochure also highlights Crystal’s bespoke shore excursions, Signature Events as well as pre and post cruise programs.
“The Crystal River Cruises Atlas is, at its core, an exceedingly practical planning tool for travelers and agents, as it beautifully displays all of the possibilities available to guests who have dreamed of sailing Europe’s rivers,” said Walter Littlejohn, vice president and managing director of Crystal River Cruises.
“But it goes far beyond practicality to illustrate the indulgent nuances of the personalized service, culinary experiences, expansive all-suite design and other fine details only found with Crystal.”
Some of the highlights include:
- New itineraries including a 10-day “Enchanting Moselle” voyage roundtrip from Amsterdam; new seven-day routes round-trip from Vienna; seven-day cruises between Linz and Budapest with optional two-night pre-/post-cruise programs in Salzburg; new springtime sailings focusing on the tulip season in the Netherlands and Belgium; and a seven-day “Magnificent Christmas Markets” sailing between Passau and Budapest and visiting the famous markets along the Danube.
- New pre- and post-cruise land options including optional stays at five-star luxury hotels located in the cultural epicenters of several cities; and optional three-night Extended Land Programs to Prague, Berlin, Paris, and Slovenia.
- The new Crystal Collection of free shore excursions clearly laid out to illustrate the diverse selection of experiences to suit virtually any traveler’s preferences. More than 200 shore excursions – and approximately 80 percent of them complimentary – focus on the culinary arts, cultural discoveries, exhilarating adventures, personal perspectives from local experts, and the option to “Design Your Time” for a curated experience.
- Elegant Signature Events on every voyage – special events that offer rare access and musical performances in iconic landmarks including Vienna’s Belvedere Palace, Linz’s St. Florian Monastery, Rüdesheim’s Monastery Eberbach, and others.
- Michelin star dining experiences available on every itinerary, offering exclusive reservations at the coveted tables of acclaimed restaurants in Vienna, Budapest, and Basel.