British river company Riviera Travel has launched a new fly, tour and cruise package through the South of France.
The new holiday includes a free onboard drinks package as well as tour of Paris and Riviera Travel has partnered with Cruise Travellers on this itinerary.
Departing on May 10, August 16, or October 11, 2019, the ‘Fabulous France’ package combines a five-night stay in Paris with a seven-night Rhone River cruise through the south of France aboard Riviera Travel’s five-star river ship, Lord Byron.
After flying to Paris from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth, travellers will enjoy a five-night stay at a boutique hotel in Paris. Highlights include:
- A free, one-day, hop on-hop off sightseeing bus pass in Paris
- Daytrip to Bruges in neighboring Belgium
- Two full days to explore the world-famous monuments, art and romance of Paris
Guests then fly to the French Riviera and board Riviera Travel’s luxury, 140-passenger Lord Byron for a seven-night Rhone River cruise from the wall-enclosed, medieval city of Avignon to the gastronomic capital of Lyon through the famous wine country and picturesque scenery of Burgundy and Provence. The cruise includes:
- Daily, complimentary excursions to rustic wineries, rugged gorges, enchanting villages and ornate palaces
- A visit to the home of famous, French artist, Vincent Van Gogh in Arles
- The grand, 2000-year-old Roman aqueduct of Pont du Gard, which arches 50m over a gorge as the highest aqueduct the ancient Romans ever built.
From Lyon, guests fly home to Australia.
Including return flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth, accommodation and sightseeing in Paris, meals and shore excursions during the cruise, transfers in France and onboard Wi-Fi, the 12-night ‘Fabulous France’ package is available from $7,995 per person, twin-share. Departures from Australia are available on May 10, August 16, or October 11, 2019.
A bonus onboard drinks package, including drinks with lunch and dinner, is also included, courtesy of Cruise Traveller, for bookings made until September 30, 2018.
To book the package, see a travel agent or visit www.cruisetraveller.com.au/FabulousFrance or call Cruise Traveller on 1800 507 777.