Viking, the largest river cruise operator in Europe, has opened selected 2020 river cruises for sale, making it the first time it has three seasons on the market at once.
And the line has elected to hold its 2018 prices, meaning long term planners can lock in a bargain.
The move comes after astonishingly strong demand, and means – 2018, 2019 and 2020 are open for booking for just a $500 deposit.
The line will hold prices for a limited time on nine itineraries, including the popular Amsterdam to Basel and Budapest to Nuremberg routes.
Michelle Black, Viking Managing Director Australia and New Zealand, commented: “Demand for Viking’s award-winning river cruise product is at an all-time high – we’ve never opened a season this early before.
“It’s also the first time we have had 3 seasons open at same time – 2018, 2019 and 2020, so we are catering for those who want to go now, plan a little further head (next year) and forward planners – who can plan now for 2020 and have their pick of staterooms and dates.
“Considering we are holding our 2018 prices for these dates, it’s a fantastic time to lock in a cruise for a $500 deposit.”
What’s on offer
- 15-day Grand European Tour from Amsterdam to Budapest or vice versa, from $5,995pp
- 8-day Rhine Getaway from Amsterdam to Basel or vice versa, from $3,495pp
- 8-day Romantic Danube from Budapest to Nuremberg or vice versa, from $3,295pp
- 8-day Danube Waltz from Passau to Budapest or vice versa, from $3,295pp
- 8-day Paris & the Heart of Normandy from Paris to Paris, from $3,295pp
- 10-day Tulips & Windmills from Amsterdam to Amsterdam, from $4,595pp
- 10-day Holland & Belgium in Bloom from Amsterdam to Antwerp, from $4,595pp
- 12-day Pharaohs & Pyramids from Cairo to Cairo, from $7,395pp (2018 and 2019 sold out, so a new sailing was organised on another ship for new 2019 dates)
- 10-day Oberammergau, The Passion Play from Munich to Budapest, from $6,195pp
- Contact Viking Cruises at 138 747 (Australia) and 0800 447 913 (New Zealand) or visit .